What do the plans offer?
Plans that spread the cost of your dental care over a year are known as ‘capitation plans’.
You can sign up for treatment at different levels which include tiered benefits.
Our Membership Plan Options
* Need to be dentally fit before you can sign up.
** Crowns, onlays and inlays (normally £569) are included on the complete plan but you will have to pay the lab production cost (normally £150-170).
Every practice plan also includes cover for dental injuries and dental emergencies on a worldwide basis.
How much does it cost?
That depends on the plan you choose and your oral health. The first 3 plans are simple (see above).
The complete plan (highest level cover) involves having an oral health assessment and being placed in a risk category. The categories and pricing are as follows:
- A – £18.36 (lowest risk)
- B – £23.46
- C – £27.54
- D – £35.70
- E – £45.90 (highest risk)
What is not included??
There are some specialist or cosmetic treatments that you may require that are not covered by any of our plans. They include the following:
- Surgical extractions
- Cosmetic treatment e.g. teeth whitening, botox, veneers,
- Orthodontics (Invisalign, Six month smiles, Inman Aligner, retainers)
- Specialist root canal treatment
- Replacement of teeth (impants, bridges, dentures)
- As mentioned you get worldwide insurance cover for dental injuries and emergencies.
- Hospital cash benefit if under the care of an oral/maxillofacial surgeon.
- Cash benefit if diagnosed with oral cancer
- 24 hour access to a worldwide emergency helpline
Although the above treatments are not included with your membership plan, as a member you are entitled to 10% off these treatments which are carried out at our practice.